Name:
Location: South Haven, MInnesota, United States

Fisherman, Waterfowler and all around good guy!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Wow, How about the Greatest event in sports! The NCAA Basketball Tournament is one of the best 3 weeks of the year!!! The last two Nights have been incredible. UCLA!!! Villanova!!! UCon!!! LSU! George Mason??? Almost every Game is filled with Drama! Seeing Gonzaga's Morrison tearing up with 1.9 seconds left in UCLA's improbable win, was heartbreaking and exhilerating at the same time. Only a person who has tasted bitter defeat can understand. Man, it is just a beautiful thing to watch! I hope the weekend games can match the last two nights, but I do not see how it can.
The Minnesota High School Basketball tournament is also going on and it brings back wonderful memories of dad taking me out of school and joining my cousins Ace and Scott and uncle Noel and heading down to the St. Paul Civic Center to spend a day or two watching the tourney. Those were some great times for me. I hope Scott, Ace and Noel remember them, because I always think of them as I watch the Games. On this years tournament. Isiah Dahlman from Braham is the real deal. He is impressive to see. Michigan State is going to be very happy to have this young man on campus.
The Twins are less than 2 weeks from opening day and The wuss (Justin M.) seems stronger and looks to have put his health problems behind him. His head may be another story. My fingers are crossed. I'm betting that Spiderman will have to toss a couple of lefts at his head before the All Star break! We could sure use a 40 homer guy in the heart of the order.
See Ya
MISSY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home