Name:
Location: South Haven, MInnesota, United States

Fisherman, Waterfowler and all around good guy!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

"The Hunt"



First off. I typed about an hour with great prose and panache a blow by blow account of my Reelfoot Lake hunt only for blogspot to take a dump on me and I lost it all. Sum beach!
Now I have lost my interest for it. I know you have been looking for it so I will attempt to continue it this weekend!
Right now I'm going uptown to get a web microphone. Seems like it is the thing to have. For this MSN messenger thing.
Since I have just installed a web cam, so people can look at me. Why I can't even guess? Just must be a good laugh?
For those interested in the hunt, here is the short version. I had alot of fun and it was good to hand out with dad and the gang. We shot about 35 ducks and should have shot many more.
I learned alot on this trip like all these items.
1. 5 gallon pails are of great value
2. Eagles love to eat dead mallards
3. Beloit wisconsin is full of young teenage sluts!
4. don't go to sleep during the BCS championship game
5. Order Ribs at a BBQ Shack.

More later

Spike

1 Comments:

Blogger Basspastor said...

Hey, Spike

Been doing any fishing on Red this year? I'm seriously thinking about seriously thinking about making the trip up this year.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home