Name:
Location: South Haven, MInnesota, United States

Fisherman, Waterfowler and all around good guy!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

"Once Again"

My friends have been talking to me and they are trying to convince me to cut my loses and just stop my attempts at establishing a relationship with a certain someone. My head hurts from my attempts to be the good man. I can't give up. I still care. I still dream. But, I'm not blind, nor stupid. I did not become the person I am, by giving in, but I know when there is little hope. It is very difficult, because I see the glimpses of the person I know is within. But, Uncanny timing! Just when I........ BANG, WOW. Take out the dagger. Love, do I? This last one shook me. Today the answer is still yes, tomorrow, next week, next month?

I leave for No Dak Thursday. The Water Bitch is gassed and ready, New improvements installed. The hotel is reserved and the wagon wheel bar and grill will surely rock this weekend because I am ready to rock it like only I can. Have Mercy!!! The Spectacle that is the Spike Road Show is coming to town!!! I highly recommend that if you are anywhere near the town of Rollette, North Dakota on Friday or Saturday Night you show up because It is my belief that This weekend something magical will happen.

I will post some new Pix's when I return. I hope that some northern birds have made their way down. The SBE is ready to roar! Hook'em Horns!

Nipper, How's that for a Post? Honesty is the best policy? We'll see.

Spike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home