Name:
Location: South Haven, MInnesota, United States

Fisherman, Waterfowler and all around good guy!

Friday, September 30, 2005

Not all that much to say tonight. I should be in bed, but am not that tired. I head off to North Dakota for a Duck and Goose hunting trip in the morning. Sometimes its pretty cool to be me. This is one of those times. Plan on heading for Grand Forks at 7:30 so I'm at Cabela's around opening. Not really looking to buy anything, just want to look around. Devils Lake then Jeff's farm. Check out the ponds and look for birds, but I know that they're there. They always are. The SBE is packed and the O/U is also. The Camo job on the SBE looks pretty cool and I think that I may buy some camo face paint so I can match. :) The pressure is on, as Smitty, Shep and Wayne are all making the trip, and this puts alot of pressure on me to shoot well. They are pretty weak when it comes to actually hitting anything. Ah well, more shooting for me!!! Smitty and Corey are meeting Bill and Toby at Hooters in Fargo. It's been along time since I was there. If it was not for the $2.89 per gallon gass, I would swing down there but the 150 extra miles for Orange shorts and cleavage just doesn't seem such a big deal. What the hell did I just say?????!!!!!!! Fuck!!! Hope I kill a Sandhill. I so much want to see one fold up and plummett to the ground. I'm a sick bastard!!! But its true! Gonna eat it up to. People say that they're tasty, hopefully I see in a day or so.
The FLW tour fishing dates and locations were made available today and Devils Lake is on the docket for June 7th -10th. Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me! Eagles Tournament, FLW Devils Lake, then Lac Seul, a week later. Sounds good to me!! Now If I could just win some money.
Well, I have to finish some stuff so I'll sign off now.
Hey Buttercup, enjoy the movies!
Spike is going to unleash the Beast, I'll be performing at the Durham House on Saturday night. and The Wagon Wheel on Monday Night. Rock the House.
Time to Let'r Buck!

Zugbug Lives!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home