Name:
Location: South Haven, MInnesota, United States

Fisherman, Waterfowler and all around good guy!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

September 14th, 2005
Wobble Trap
Tonight was the annual sponsor outing at the Bemidji Trap and Skeet Club. I shot the Member competition at 23 yards, I sucked, but did not finish last in my group. I actually tied with Skeeter for first in our Quint, with a 16 out of 25. AS I said, I sucked. After shooting standard trap at 16 yards all season and finishing as top gun on the Gander Mountain team with 22.7 birds per round, this handicapped wobble stuff was an eye opener. Oh, well, practice is practice, and in 15 short days the real deal begins, North Dakota Duck and Goose Opener for Spike and the gang. Cando here I come. This is the best time of the year! Fat Man Weather! Spikes peak operating temps. The Benelli super black eagle is no longer black, as it has made its way back from the gunsmith lab with a spiffy new Max4 camo pattern. It's sweet!!! Oh, so pretty! I'm worried about setting it down in the grass and finding it again. It should come with a pager so an oaf like me can locate it again. In the past I have had difficulty finding my gun when it was straight Black Death! I may have to tie a string to it. Today I also put a Browning Citori 20 ga. Lightning on layaway at the store. I have always wanted one and soon it will be mine! There have been requests to hear more about my recent trip to Bristol Bay, Alaska and so I shall for you all, but not tonight. Soon though! Be patient! I rarely disappoint! Stay Tuned!
Quick computer note, a while back I somehow downloaded a thing, that about every minute pops up a variety of fine looking ladies onto my screen in very miniature sizes, and they do a quick striptease then go away. At first it was cool, but now it's annoying(at least a little) I'm going to leave now and try to delete it, or enlarge the image, I can't decide.
The Halibut arrived today! The freezer is packed and on Friday at 11:00 am I will be grilling Salmon and Halibut for the Gander Gang here in Bemidji! Yummy!!!
Zugbug/Spike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home