Name:
Location: South Haven, MInnesota, United States

Fisherman, Waterfowler and all around good guy!

Friday, September 16, 2005

Worked Late, and work early, and i'm in a crappy mood. So this is a short one tonight. My store was the hottest place in Bemidji today. Temperature wise, is was a sweat lodge. I swear I had a vision. I got my truck back tonight. $710.00 DAMN!!! Almost bought a new one. It was the same color and well, then why change? Waiting for the scratch for a King Ranch. Maybe keep the truck and buy a car and save the truck for hunting and fishing and such.

I think I made a good friend mad at me, for saying what was on my mind. I thought it was a good move but guess not. So I'm in a bad ass mood. and I'm hot and tired. Best I go to bed and sleep. Get out of bed on the right side tomorrow!

Have a great weekend folks, I'll see how I do tomorrow, Until then, .....................

Zugbug

Good to hear from you "King of Schrubs" Say Hello to your bride for me.
Buzz, Smitty and I caught a couple for ya, in the rain with cookies in our mouth.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home