Name:
Location: South Haven, MInnesota, United States

Fisherman, Waterfowler and all around good guy!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I'm feeling that i'm just marking time and not pushing the envelope as I have in the past. Is it complacency or neglect? I have tapered back on beer and booze, but find myself looking for something more...... Am I in crises mode, I don't think so, usually this time of year brings me into focus and gives me a sense of purpose. Hunting season has away of snapping me out of the lethargy, so far it hasn't, and I know not why. Things for me to ponder for a while I guess. On the bright side, I cooked up some fresh Green Beans and Damn they were good. My life is soooooo exciting. No wonder I have to keep this blog updated! Everyone is just hanging on every word, perched on the edge of their seats. And all thinking, his life sucks!!! It's not all that bad! A trip to see buttercup:), my little sis is in state and looking to hang out. Michelle is experiencing her first week in Cardiac Care, and I'm so proud of her!! I guess i'll just keep on going and see whats next. God! I hope there will be open water still in Nodak in 16 days!!
Happy Birthday Schmitty! Skeeter last night you were one DRUNK son of a Bitch!! What the hell was that all about, anyways? and Nipper, no the waders don't make you look fat! Remember that you will be in the middle of nowhere, dressed in camo, in a state where people wear big hats, roll their own smoke, and still drive cattle. Plus, you will have a loaded gun. If anyone laughs or gives you a hard time, fuck'em, shoot'em.
Words to live by!
Spike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home