Name:
Location: South Haven, MInnesota, United States

Fisherman, Waterfowler and all around good guy!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Hello everyone! It's been awhile! I spent the month of December neck deep in work and very little else. Just as I have for the last 25 years. Man, does that get me depressed! I hope you all had a Great Christmas!
Nipper, Lets get ready for the steak I owe you! Charlie's here we come! I'm glad that you enjoyed the Tank 10.
I also heard from a couple of good old friends this week! Lance Mountain called me at the store on Christmas Eve! Lance it was so good to hear from you. If you knew how often I thought about you while I was out fishing. I alway think of our days on Sunshine Creek watching those Char suck in Polar Shrimp and whatnot!
I also heard from Snickers on Christmas day, I even kept the truck on the road! What, its only been 18 years and 79 days since she kicked me to the curb in that Wayzetta Grocery Store Parking lot. I can't seem to remember the photographer guys name you left me for. Smooth move. Hold on I gotta go and pour me another Capt. Morgan.
I leave tomorrow for the home in Shoot 'n holler! Tuesday the band of 5, head to Hornbeak Tenn. and the Black Jack Pocket Hunting Club to shoot some Mallards and just maybe if I'm lucky, a beautifully colored drake widgeon. So I can put it up on the wall!!!
This trip I know will be really something. Dad, Smitty, Corey, Toby and myself in the van driving for 14 hours. You all know that there is nothing better to bring Spike down from the holiday craziness than to (Harvest) some waterfowl with my trusty Benelli! The Good Luck Monkey is packed and ready to go! I just have to find some one to crank him!!!
I also just heard from Todd tonight! Yep, Todd Moore is alive and well!!! HE'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!! That is the reason that he has bascially totally cut himself off from all his old hunting and fishing buddies and all of the old things he used to find so dear to his heart. ***Note to self- If I EVER stop going to Lac Seul because a woman, You all have my permission to kick my ass! Todd, I happy for you! But, FUCK DUDE!!!!!! We need to go fishin'! It's been so long, is it worth it???
Well, I'm deep in Vince Flynns new book Consent to Kill. and I can get another chapter or two in before bed if I hurry.
I'll post some of the Pix's of the trip upon my return!!
Lastly, Mike, it was a strange run, Wilf and the pres. hosed you good, fireing you today, with your son around. 9-7 , we knew it was coming, but it still doesn't make it easy. Tip one for me at Bunny's! and O'Garas.
(Hi Buttercup)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home