Name:
Location: South Haven, MInnesota, United States

Fisherman, Waterfowler and all around good guy!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I wanted to post a picture but this damn thing won't let me so WTF!!! I'm about to tune in to Idol and since its guy night its just me and that tea.... Its snowing again and its getting me down as i'm ready for this crap to be over. I'm setting up an early spring trip up to the Rainy River, to try for a Walleye or two and possibly bust my cherry on Sturgeon. Yeah freeze my ass, looking for a prehistoric fish!!! Oh well, what ya going to do. Hey King of Schrubs, new powder up here to play on!!!!!! Lots of Ice!!!!!! I just heard of a drunk from Danube killing a fellow snowmobiler this past weekend. Head On. .254 Drunk walked away. Sober cashed in his chips.... Life sucks.
Adios
Spike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home