Name:
Location: South Haven, MInnesota, United States

Fisherman, Waterfowler and all around good guy!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

What The .........?


Hey there boys and Girls. So by now I bet you all are wondering just what the heck I've been up to, Right? Well the answer is mostly work with a few inspired moments of more work. I did however make a quick trip to shoot and holler, Thursday night arrived about 1:30 AM Some quick sleep and a little visiting with my Grandma then off to the Albertville mall and the tall and fat store. Then off to St. Cloud and Red Lobster! $35 bucks later and I'm off to best buy, Damn, I gotta get one of those big TV's. I looked at a huge HDTV by Sony, about $4700. But Dang!!! Looked like 3D I had to touch the screen. It looked like I couldtouch the grass on the football field. Some Day. I even dream'tabout it last night. That's what My life has come down to. Pretty sad, or pretty good. Depends on one's outlook.
I actually was in St. Cloud to support my little fishin' buddy Nick Kiekenapp whose band "The B Team All Stars" Had their CD release Party at the Holy Angels Art Center. Their CD labeled "Went to the City" hit the racks today and they performed the disc tracks live and followed with 3 encores to a raucous crowd, dancing in the isles and teenage girls piercing screams. Man, I remember Nick's Guitar being taller than he was! Now he's got his learners permit and blazes riffs that make the little girls scream. I was glad to be invited and will happily accept the job offered as Groupie Sorter for their soon to be up coming tour! (I hope that there is a cool T-shirt I get to wear!) The drive home was long after the gig, but I was pretty jazzed,and had the lead foot so it went by pretty quickly.
On a different note, my left knee is once again deciding to let me know it needs attention. I can not for much longer ignore the bone on bone grating. I could if I did not have to navigate stairs. Not so bad going up, but going down, well its not pretty. After we have slipped the bonds of winter and Ice covered lots, it will be time to see if a scope can fix or replacement is needed.
Enough of that! This warm weather is teasing me,as I just know that February in Bemidji will surely be a ball buster. No matter, every day makes us closer to Spring!!! I am pretty bored with life at the moment and am at a loss as to what to do about it. "Road Trip"? Hibernate? Stay Tuned, there may be news upcoming!!
The Gander Mountain stores Christmas Party is taking place Tommorrow night. At the Git-R-Done saloon in Wilton, Mn. It should be a good time, Karl is on Vacation, and It's up to me to be responseable. Which you all know is my middle name. Keep the kiddies clear of the beer and gals from cat fighting, should be easy since "Hollywood"is not going to be there, I may have to work that fact into my monolog.
You Know Man! Just Living the Dream!
Spike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home