Name:
Location: South Haven, MInnesota, United States

Fisherman, Waterfowler and all around good guy!

Monday, November 13, 2006

Hey Gang! Wednesday after Darts, I will be heading to The Deer Shak in the Knife Lake area to give it one one last try for the Big Buck, or even a tasty Doe! For a couple of Days worth of tree stand sittin! At least I will be in Rogers Stand as he is out in Washington State hanging with the little sister and my Mom. So I get the primo big man stand with prime vision and shooting lanes. So I may be able to release those nosler partition's at freezer fare. After this stint on the tree stand I will be heading down to Gaylord to rescue Big Al and Corey from almost certain Marriage. Off we go to hunt with Jeff and Dean down in Rochester for a couple of Giant Canada Geese. We will be hunting Sat. and Sun. I can not wait as I will be able to spend some time with the lovely Miss Katie Edens in her home town!! The Boys are dying to meet her and I am counting the minutes myself. After the hunt I will be heading back to the house in South Haven to see my Grand Mother and Mom and Dad as they will be arriving home early Sunday morning via Amtrack from Yakima. Can not wait to hear about their trip as I have always wanted to take the train West but have as of yet not been able to do it. Then back to Bemidji for the Christmas Push! The next trip will be the first week of January. But I am not sure just where it will be? If you have any suggestions please feel free to put in your comments. I am listening and open to most anything.
Picture's soon to come as Today I received my Camera back from repair!

See Ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home