Name:
Location: South Haven, MInnesota, United States

Fisherman, Waterfowler and all around good guy!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006



Here are some more pictures of the North Dakota Waterfowl Opener. Enjoy!

Hey Keds, you are the apple of my eye and I miss you tons! I hope all is well and the kids are not driving you up a wall. I played in my first League match tonight. I did ok and we won 8 games to 4 so our team is undefeated and we look pretty good at times. I have never played competitive darts so I guess I'm old now. It's official. 6 weeks and 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday by the way!! I hope you and your family have something HUGE planned! Just wish that I could be there.
On a sad note, please everyone, keep my Grandmother Bea in your prayers as she is in tough shape and currently in the hospital in Buffalo, MN. My mom is taking it hard as will I someday. My Grandmother is a wonderful woman, and a true blue friend. I Do not want her to suffer but in my own selfish way want her to stay with me forever. There has been so many memories and all of them good. I love her with all my breaking heart and wish I could do more, age sucks, and that is no lie.

Spike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home