Name:
Location: South Haven, MInnesota, United States

Fisherman, Waterfowler and all around good guy!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006





Upper Left: Spike and Bill, Like it should be.

Upper Right: Rogers Pothole in Cando with a shitload of Snows and Blues and Canada Geese checking it out!

Left: Little Sister Michelle "The Duck Carrier!"

Yep, It is time! The yearly trip to Cando North Dakota is nearly upon us. Fall has struck like Joe Mauer turning on a floating slider, and before the sunsets Friday I will be in the a state of euphoria that will not end til mid November.

We are taking a couple of new party members with us this year Paul "Nipper" Nistler and Bryan "Beef" Sathre. Man, I love taking newbys to the Wagon Wheel, Where by the way I AM KING!

I am also reaching back into my past and bringing my old gal along. Smooth and tight, I was caressing her just the other night. The smoothness of her lines and the sweet smell of leather and #9! You just have to love her. Believe me when I tell you that I will savour holding her in my hands again. Sliding her action back with my fingers and pushing that little button that slides her shut with a pop!

Man, I love that Gun. Old Man Browning knew what he was doing when he made the A-5!!!

You Guys are Sick!

Ducks, Geese, Sandhills and to Top it off I got a Swan Permit in the lottery! What the HELL do you do with a Swan? I have no Idea but it would be really cool to watch it hit the Ground! or water!! How about Swan for Thanksgiving? Christmas?? Who gets the neck?

So Long for now.

Spike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home