Name:
Location: South Haven, MInnesota, United States

Fisherman, Waterfowler and all around good guy!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Dart League Update
Ok, so first of all, I did not have to work today so the fact that I did not get out of bed today till 2 pm, has no bearing on anything Gander related. Next in reality, I was NOT in that bad of shape for the shape I was in. Some WERE scheduled to work Thursday and I had very little bearing in the fact that they did OR did not make it to said work. Yes my dart play, suffered a bit, as I dropped not only from the top 10, league wise, but also out of the team lead as "Hippie Boy"Jason has over taken me. NOT GOOD! Add this to the fact that the 3" Magnums were taken to the edge of getting our first ASS whooping at the hands of 4 women who make up the Bare Beavers team from the Legion in Bemidji! We came out of the fray tied in match play 6-6 and still in first place in the league by 3 games with 73 victories, but we were expecting to take a few more games, and we had to work just to get the 6 we did! Spike still leads the league with 22 victories so not all is lost. The cool part is the fact that Shane Powell came back from Iraq on leave so we had a special guest and his wife as leaders for our fan club, which numbered over 20 members last night. I feel terrible that we played like we did in front of our loyal gang of groupies. Shane and Marie Rock! As do all of our great fans! Just check out the Pix's and you will see why!! Next week, I will do better AND I obviously will curtail the alcohol intake! For those who were there and for my personal Designated Driver, I and the entire 3" Magnum team, Thanks you for your support! Next week we play My next door neighbor, Jim Paitz and his team from the Turtle Creek Saloon, called the 3 Bolts and a Washer, at the 209 Bar and Grill in beautiful downtown Bemidji, Wednesday night the 6th of December at 8 pm. Be there or be a loser!
This goes out to the G-Unit, it's not easy hanging with the man is it? Good thing there is a dialysis center in town!!!
Spike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home