Name:
Location: South Haven, MInnesota, United States

Fisherman, Waterfowler and all around good guy!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Great Alaskan Guide, Pilot and Campdog Round Up!



Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

First of all, as the days go by I receive more requests for information about this little get together, so I figured that I would try to quickly compile a list of those that I have contacted , and this way if there is anyone that I may have forgotten of missed (and believe me there are) or if there is someone, not on this list, that any of you know of their whereabouts, or would like us to try to get in contact with, please just call or email me and I will do my best to run them down.
First of all we have narrowed down the evening of the get together to Saturday night March 31st. Andy Burton and Tom Smith have been looking into a location near in the Bloomington area. A location where conversation, cocktails and dinner is a possibility. I’m betting that they will find something that will work well.
I looked at this particular weekend because it is the weekend of the Great Waters Fly Fishing Expo, that is held annually at the Sheraton South Hotel, It was an easy choice because a number of us “outstanding fly fishing type personalities” would already be there so it is a lot like old home week already. For more information on the Fly Fishing Expo look at their website at www.greatwaters2007.com on Saturday night (3-31-07) the show ends at 6 pm giving those who are actually working the show at chance to see and be seen. As an extra bonus, one of the guest speakers at this years Fly Expo is the one and only superstar of Fly Fishing and long time friend of Bristol Bay Lodge and Alaskan Guides in general, Lefty Kreh.
Again, I have already enjoyed just being able to share an email or phone conversation with many of you and am seriously looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible.
If there is anyone not on this list that you believe would possibly be interested in being a part of this bash, feel free to contact me via email or call me at home (218) 444-4741 or my cell (218) 556-8565 or at work (218) 755-6150
The List:
Ron and Maggie McMillian, Tom Smith, Andy Burton, Dan Dyer, Chris Hutchinson, Peter Church, Gary Keehn, Bud Holt Jr., Bud Holt Sr., Greg Larson, Scott Schumacher, Scott Struif, Chris Hansen, Kelly Ferguson, Bob White, Michelle Miller, Melissa Miller, Heather Schwartz, Kari Kreager, Katie Edens, Knox Thompson, Pete Eaves, Matt Holm, Freddy Ardoff, Steve Laurent, Brad and Karla Estelle, Rob Larson, Darren Gallion, Brian Abrahamson, Dave Gelineau, Joe and Janice Johnson, Paul Erickson and Ben Streitz
My sister Melissa, is also getting me a listing of past Bristol Bay Lodge staff so that I can add to the list.
I hope to see you all soon.
One last thing, if you can not make it, send me a note on what you are up to and what you are doing and I will pass it on to the group.
Thanks,
Spike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home