Name:
Location: South Haven, MInnesota, United States

Fisherman, Waterfowler and all around good guy!

Friday, July 25, 2008

The above photo is of Bristol Bay Lodges Fine Pilot, Dan Claus and my Mother, Ronna sitting shotgun as co-pilot recently in Alaska.
You know , I have had a pretty good time sitting here in the breakfast nook of the Expressway Inn here in Bismarck, ND. Writing these stories about my dad, Roger.

There are so many, I have really just scratched the surface. I have so many more to tell, and someday I probably will. I have really been posting these blogs after my days work. Mostly around 1 to 2 am in the morning. Then going back to my own hotel room at the Rivertree Inn. The Rivertree inn is a decent place. Mostly a flop house for workers staying semi-long term here in Bismarck. Just like me. I should mention that The breakfast nook overlooks the pool area and I have been fortunate these past few nights with the views afforded me from my little table. ;>)

I do miss my friends and family back at home. I have been working alot, 6 days a week. so I have not had a lot of time to scout around for hunting spots. I do however have my first Sunday off since coming to Bismarck this weekend so...............

Anyways, Thanks for visiting my little blog. I hope I did not bore you. If I did sorry.


More to come stay tuned. Mark this as a fovorite and of course you can request other stories on other subjects if you wish. Until next time,


Always,


Spike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home